Friday, July 18, 2014

Going To Grandma's House

For a time, I was thoroughly involved in the craft challenge world. This is a place full of creativity for cardmakers and scrapbookers. You shared your stuff, they share theirs and you enjoyed the opportunity to win a prize. (I'm happy to say I won a few here and there!)

While living in this world, I came across Grandma Bonnie, a lovely woman who creates wonderful works with plenty of details to enjoy. Below is just a sampling of why I follow her.

Garden Girl Tag by Grandma Bonnie
According to Grandma Bonnie, she "loves to craft, cards, scrapbook pages, sew." And you can definitely see that in her projects.

Tire Swing Card by Grandma Bonnie

She is a crafter's crafter. She explains what she does in simple, easy terms, including sharing the colors that she uses for the digital images.

Red, White & Blue Birthday Card by Grandma Bonnie

I invite you to stop by her blog, leave a comment, and share in her crafty world. It's fun, cute and reminds one that it's better to send a card than an email.

With blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

No comments: